Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pancakes and this website!

Are my two new favorite things! I am so pleased with this website. After being let down by wordpress.com's sudden charge to customize my page, I am loving this page's ability to give me, the user, all the creative control i want!
And recently, though i've disliked them the past 21 years, i have suddenly taken a liking, well, a loving, to pancakes. We eat them almost every day. And every time i make them, i ruin less and less of them.



Anyways, All the old posts are still on the wordpress site, but as you can see, there is a photo link at the top of this new page to the old site, so, all those photos are still all there!

I hope you guys enjoy the switch to this website as much as i do : )

My love-bug post nap:

Raspberry kisses on an 8 month belly. Big brother to-be!

No comments:

Post a Comment